Call to speak with our care coordinators: 1-800-616-4521
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center brings you the most advanced means of treating complex brain disorders and recovering lost function.
Along with the Baylor College of Medicine Neuroscience Institute, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center offers comprehensive care for a broad range of neurological conditions and brain disorders, giving hope to stroke victims and patients with debilitating diseases like Parkinson’s Disease. Using breakthrough research and a collaborative approach, we are able to help patients recover function that is lost due to a brain tumor, stroke, or ruptured brain aneurysm.
Why Choose Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center for Neurological Care?
- Comprehensive Stroke Centers. Our DNV-Certified Comprehensive Stroke Centers at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center have the capability to quickly intervene to stop the progression of stroke damage and prevent permanent impairment through minimally invasive techniques.
- Highly Trained Physicians. Backed by some of the top neuroscience teams in the nation, our physicians are leaders in innovative, groundbreaking research, including the revolutionizing of benign pituitary tumor removal.
- Advancing Neurology. Not only are we offering the latest treatment options, we are continuing to develop new, advanced treatments. Building a brain computer to restore vision to the blind is just one example of our projects progressing the standards of healthcare—and we are focused on continuing to lead the way in neuroscience for years to come.
- Neuroscience History-Maker. Being the first in Houston to use CyberKnife® technology, our facilities offer the latest advancements in neurological medicine to treat patients effectively and with shorter recovery time.
- International Referral Center. We treat some of the most complex cases. Patients from all over the world come to Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center for neurological care.
Learn more about our neuroscience institute.
Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center, a CHI St. Luke’s Health hospital, has partnered with Baylor College of Medicine to bring skilled physicians, technologies, and research together in the Texas Medical Center to better serve our patients.