Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT)
Your Baylor St. Luke's Medical Group ENT physicians specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the head and neck, especially those involving the ears, nose, and throat. We use the latest technology, including minimally invasive surgical procedures, to care for patients of all ages.
A board-certified otolaryngologist—a physician who cares for your ears, nose, and throat—and expert staff provide specialized care at Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Group. From your first visit, and throughout your treatment, you can expect high-quality, comprehensive care.
Some of the ENT conditions we treat:
- Allergy and sinus disease
- Ears, nose, and throat disorders (pediatric and adult)
- Head and neck cancer
- Sleep apnea
- Thyroid evaluation and surgery
- Tonsil and adenoid surgery
- Voice and swallowing disorders